Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Top 10 movies list

Hey guys-

In case you missed it...or were too lazy to click over to http://cine.petaluma360.com/ and read my favorite movies of 2007 list, I posted it below. Also, Film Threat has dragged me back into the grind that is the Sundance Film Festival so I will be there this Thursday through Monday. Over at Film Threat there's going to be a webcam set up on the front pageand I'll be doing reports through that as well as on the Film Threat blogs and this blog...and the Petaluma 360 one. Gotta keep busy.

Here's the list...I wrote more detailed reviews and whatnot here.

1. No Country for Old Men
2. There Will Be Blood
3. Once
4. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
5. Death Proof (the Tarantino part of "Grindhouse")
6. In the Valley of Elah
7.Knocked Up
8. Superbad
9. Juno
10. The King of Kong

No comments: