Sunday, July 16, 2006

I got nothin'

It's been brought to my attention by several people that I'm a total blog flake and all I can say to that is, guilty as charged. See, during the months of September through June, my workday is about 4-5 hours long and usually in the afternoon. I have all morning to ramble on and on and on. But during the summer, I actually have to be at work 8-9 hours and it really sucks. How do you people with "real" jobs do it? Ugh.

That being said...I really haven't been doing squat. I haven't seen a concert since Springsteen and my movie going has really dwindled. I did see SUPERMAN RETURNS (twice) and I'm excited about CLERKS 2 this Friday. But overall, I've just been chilling at home and downloading movies and music (il)legally. I found a website and it's just....awesome. I mean, I'm against piracy, and I still buy albums from people I really dig to support them, but there's some albums I just don't want to invest $15.00 on. Plus, there's a shit ton of movies on this website that aren't available around here. So as you see, I'm justified.

I'm currently downloading a video on "How to Levitate Like the Pros" so that's pretty exciting.

I promise to write more soon...I'll just think of something to say. In order to apologize, here's a picture of me on a camel in Israel with what looks like the cast of MUNICH around me.

No comments: