Monday, April 09, 2007

I think I mentioned it...but



Our little film that could (sometimes) is playing at this years Sonoma Valley Film Festival! That's right, STRINGERS has managed to get into it's 3rd film festival (out of like, 7 submissions...not bad!) and I couldn't be more proud to show it in my home county. Even more exciting is the fact that we're playing before the film VOYEUR which looks very cool and intriguing. AND we're in "Mia's Lounge" which is the hip and edgy theater. They're going to have wine and cheese and I spoke with the festival somallier, my old buddy Chris Sawyer, and he's doing a pairing just for our film(s)!! I reccemmended Mad Dog 20/20 or Boones Strawberry Hill...but I don't think they're sponsors. We shall see.

Anyway, if you're within distance, we're playing on Saturday night at 10:00 and then again Sunday at noonish. I'll be at both screenings for the intro and Q&A but Sunday I'm also on a panel about documentaries so I'll intro STRINGERS, go do my panel and come back for the Q&A...all with what will assuredly be a massive hangover! Yay me! Barf. Then again, I can't really put away the wine so if there's no beer, I should be O.K. Then again, Sonoma is about 15 minutes from my house and there's a nice selection of local bars.

I hope to see some of you there. More info at:http://www.sonomafilmfest.org/

No comments: