Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm not hungover, I'm exhausted from drinking all night...

I went to my inlaws Friday/Saturday and Sunday...I borrowed some money from them and in order to pay them back, I needed to paint their shed. I really dislike painting so it wasn't much fun. They live in a beautiful house in the mountains, but I get like...island fever when I'm there. When we got home last night, I needed to go out and blow off some steam.

I went to Dempsey's and saw some friends. My buddy Thom and I made up a new song, it's called "Chuck D's in Love." Look for it in stores this Christmas season. After spending a few hours at Dempsey's, my buddy Marc and I went to the local dive bar to see our friends band play. They were actually really good! My friend Dimitri is a great drummer, but you never know how your buddies band will be. You can check out their site HERE. I took these photos at the bar and really don't remember it. Also, I did NOT drink those shots....the people next to me did.






2 comments:

Thom said...

By the way... I see neither Bruce Springsteen, nor Fred LeBlanc in your list of favorite music!

Don@PetalumaFilms.com said...

That's a skewed list pal....