Sunday, December 23, 2007

So.......

I saw VH tonight and it was really, truly amazing. But now, I'm mostly drunk and want to go to sleep but a few things stand in my way...

1. I'm not really tired

2. This computer (at my moms house) sucks. And...

3. I worked it all out (as I'm prone to doing) so I could be safely taken to the show and safely dropped at "home." However, I'm at my parents house and have to sleep it off here rather than go home and snuggle with my girls. In and of itself it's awkward to be drunk at the house you grew up in and be staying there...alone. Plus, I really wish I was home. BUT...Igby is here with me which leads to the biggest problem....

4. I got home about 45 mins ago and just noticed Igby and Oliver (the puggles) got under my parents tree and ate a BOX of macadamia nuts covered in chocolate. At first I was terrified (dogs and chocolate don't mix) and now I'm just annoyed because those two are frigging AMPED up on sugar, chocolate and caffeine. I just want to go to bed so I can get up and go home....and now, that may not happen. They're chasing each other everywhere. EV-ERY-WHERE.

Post Script: I'm about 99.9% sure it was MY dogs idea to get into the chocolate covered macadamias.

No comments: