Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Jeff Tweedy Or...How I stopped Worrying and Learned How To Die



YES!!! I just got a Wilco reference AND a Kubrick AND a Peter Sellers reference all in one headline! I rock! I'm downright GIDDY cuz Jeff Tweedy comes to town tomorrow and Thursday for TWO SOLD OUT SHOWS AT THE FILLMORE!!! I could not be more excited. I saw him solo a few years back and it was just awesome and reports from this solo tour have been nothing short of glowing. I am bummed I have to duck out of my screenwriting class early tomorrow, but it's Jeff FUCKING Tweedy! Since Billy Wilder died, Tweedy is my only living idol...and Paul Westerberg...and maybe Cameron Crowe. But still. Tomorrow. And Thursday. Jeff tweedy at the Fillmore for 2 sold out shows. OOoooh! I'll even get a kick-ass free poster of the show! Woo-hoo!

Story in progress.......

No comments: