Friday, June 22, 2007

Tonight...it's you...



Tonight....is...

CHEAP TRICK AT THE PETALUMA FAIR!!!!!

When I heard the news that one of my top 5 all-time favorite bands was playing the PETALUMA FAIR I squealed like a little girl as I drove my car through town. I. Love. Cheap. Trick! I've seen em 2-3 times but never in the friendly confines of my hometown...and it's going to be SWEEEEeeet! If you're reading this and can make it, come on down!! Pics to follow!

p.s. When I took a shuttle from the airport to my car after Cinevegas, the guy driving me had his name on a placard in the van. I took a photo and that's it! (Ed. note his name was "Surendra"...as in, "Surendra, surendra...but don't give yourself away...)

1 comment:

dannys said...

hi-- i just chanced upon your blog looking for any press on Friday's Cheap Trick show--awesome set!! and hey, you might dig some of my tunes...myspace.com/dannyscherr...

best,
D